|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 package|
|Delivery Time:||Prompt delivery|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||Stock goods|
|Specification:||10.5x15.5cm||Keyword:||Medical N95 Mask|
|Filter Efficiency:||Above 95%||Product Name:||N95 Dust Mask|
Foldable Dustproof N95 Face Mask,
Non Woven N95 Dust Mask,
Filtering 95% N95 Particulate Respirator
Product: N95 Mask (N95 Particulate Respirator)
Type: Folded Type
The functionality such as penetration, breathing resistance and strap strength of this respirator meets the N95 standards. The Mask is also foldable and easy to store and can adapt to the wearer's facial features. The mask comes with adjustable padded nosepiece which provides a close and comfortable fit. The mask is also hypoallergenic and latex-free.
N95 (The N95 represents the level of protection. The mask filters at least 95% of particles at a particle size of 0.3 micron).
1. Open the respirator with both hands.
2. Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband on the back of your head above your ears.
4. Press plastic nosepiece to conform snugly around your nose.
5. Seal check
• To test the fix of a respirator without an exhalation valve cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply.
• A negative pressure should be detected inside the respirator.
• If the air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip.
• If the air flow is felt around the edges of the respirator, reposition the respirator/head strap to achieve a better fit.
6. Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or mask becomes damaged or distorted.
7. Change the respirator if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
8. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.