1. Place fingers along the mask and ear loop while keep the nose clip on top. Gently open the mask and nose clip to keep
the mask in almost full open form.
2. Place the mask in position to completely cover the nose and mouth.
3. Pull both ear loops behind the head and fasten both sides onto the retaining clip.
4. Users can choose the appropriate methods to adjust the tightness of the ear loop by attaching to
different position on the clip.
5. Gently adjust the nose clip to keep it tightly against the face.